Reworked Vintage Boiler Suit Jacket with Stars
This one-off custom-made repurposed vintage army boiler suit is cropped to the waist and speckled all over with hand-pressed gold glitter stars. Restyled as a waist crop khaki jacket, this was reborn to be reworn.
Upcycled and repurposed, each vintage jacket made by Syrup and SALT is hand-modified meaning that no two are the same. Kato Harrison creates unique pieces bearing her own quirky original designs using heat-pressed vinyl digitally cut from her hand-drawn images.
Becoming a more responsible shopper is something we should all aim for. Say 'no' to the culture of disposable fashion, cheap labour and unsustainable farming methods. You can rest assured we source the best fabrics, and repurposing is all part of the joy of making fashion uniquely you.
When it's gone it's gone.
- Vintage pre-loved boiler suit customised into a cropped jacket
- Upcycled with gold glitter hand-pressed vinyl stars
- Heavy cotton, pre-worn comfy fit
- Approximate size - small/medium
- Hard-wearing technical cotton jacket